I get asked often what kind of gear I used, so I thought I'd make a blog post about it!
When I first got into photography, I'd see blog posts like this and be so intimidated by all of their gear. This has been an ongoing collection...camera gear is expensive, so if you want to grow your business, be prepared to invest over time. Some of these I have bought used or refurbished, look at all your options before you buy!
1. Hold Fast Gear - Money Maker | Bridle Leather
2. Memory Card Carrying Case
3. Canon 5D Mark III (I have two)
4. Canon 35mm 1.4 Lens
This is my primary portrait lens, I absolutely love it!
5. Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
6. 50mm 1.4 Lens
7. Lacie 500GB Portable Hard Drive
8. Business Cards
9. 75-300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
This is my second primary lens, it's great for wedding ceremonies!
10. Think Tank Airport Security V2